HAND-MADE MADE IN NEW YORK ! FRESH WEEKLY
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER TO ESTIMATE BEST DELIVERY TIME
Taralli Baresi is a biscotti that was introduced many centuries ago in the Puglia Region of Italy.
Taralli Baresi are sometimes referred to as Italian Pretzels by non-Italians because of their crunchy
texture and shape. It is a cross between a pretzel, a cookie and a biscuit. They are an unsweetened
cookie, unsalted Italian pretzel.
It's a savory biscuit that comes in a variety of different flavors. Enjoy them with a glass of wine, or
with some cheese or by themselves.
Taralli Baresi get their unique flavor from a combination of: flour, water, white wine, oil, salt, fennel
seeds, yeast, and or black pepper.
You can stock up on Taralli Baresi and keep them frozen until you are ready to serve
them! however, these are so good ...they will be gone before you know it...
Taralli Baresi are Hand Made fresh to order.
OK to freeze.
$12.95 PER POUND
Min 5 lbs per flavor.
ALL NATURAL - NO PRESERVATIVES
- Black Pepper Taralli: Flour, yeast, sea salt, water, oil, wine & black pepper.
- Fennel Taralli: Flour, yeast, salt, water, oil, wine, & fennel.
- Whole Wheat Taralli: Whole wheat flour, yeast, sea salt, water, oil, wine.
- Olive Taralli: Flour, yeast, salt, water, oil, wine, oil, sea salt, & black olive.
- Red Pepper Taralli: Flour, yeast, sea salt, water, oil, wine, red pepper flakes.
- Garlic Taralli: Flour, yeast, sea salt, water, oil, wine,garlic.
- Plain Taralli: Flour, yeast, sea salt, water, oil, wine.